Thursday, January 12, 2012

So i saw the movie yesterday, and it was AWESOME!
Wasn't disappointed at all.

This layout is for Scrap Therapy's letter challenge, which is 'P'.


The pics are of beautiful Whitehaven Beach in the Whitsundays. Adrian and i went March 2010. One of those holidays you never forget.
I always struggle to scrap holiday pics. Patterned paper can sometimes take away from the scenic photos.  So i decided to omit patterned paper and use white as a base. I'm loving what some ladies do with misting and paints, so i had a go at it myself! I dont really buy mists, i prefer to spend my cash on flowers... so i raided Sophia's paint box. I flicked blue and black paint with a paint brush and loved the result. Made me feel very arty, lol! Of course added Prima flowers, twine and chipboard.
This was one of those very satisfying layouts, which is rare for me. I tend to force myself to walk away from my layouts before i ruin them by adding too much!

Have you seen all the Prima CHA sneek peaks yet? I'm so excited, all those flowers are to die for. Hope they dont take too long to ship to Aus...

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment