Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Happy New Year everyone!
Finally managed to start scrapping after a busy festive season...
Here is my entry for the Dec/Jan Room challenge over at Scrap Therapy. For this challenge we had to find a christmas themed room we were inspired by and scrap it! So here's my layout:


And here is the room:


I just loved the bright colours of this room. I picked up some of Crate Paper's Snow Day Collection (2010) during the year half price at my LSS! I get a bit bored using normal xmas colours, and this collection was perfect, gorgeous vibrant colours!

I love this time of year, getting peeps of the new CHA collections! Prima especially, i'm such a nut for their stuff...
AND they havn't disappointed. My faves so far are 'Sun Kiss' and 'Nature Garden'... but i do luuurve them all! They really are sending me broke!
The new MME collections are gorgeous as always, and caught a glimpse of Glitz Designs new stuff~ i havn't scrapped with their stuff before, i think its time i give them a try!

Anyways, i have done another colour scheme for the above room challenge, just waiting to get some sunshine so i can get a decent pic of my layout! So i may be back later...

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment: