Tuesday, October 18, 2011

More Layouts to Share...

Here a few more layouts i have done over the last month...
I had a photo shoot for Sophia's 3rd Birthday. I decided last year that each birthday i would attempt to take 'professional' looking photos of the kids, because i didn't want to fork out $500 plus each year to get them done! I think this little session turned out nicely...
I used pink paislee pop fashion papers, the gate is dusty attic (love their stuff!), the spotty rose, leaves and bling are prima, the pink gardenia i picked up at a scrapbook show last year, the alphas are American Crafts and pink paislee, and the vintage music sheet i picked up from an opp shop ages ago.
A cool thing about living in Geelong is i have the Kaisercraft outlet down the road from me! So many bargains to be had... i bought these papers for 50 cents! The Wood title, roses and pearl flourish are Kaisercraft, the cream flower is Prima.
I just love this line 'Seasons' from Crate Paper, and i got it for a steal! Also used prima flowers, the other flowers are from my stash. Love this pic of Hudson, he's over my snapping photos in this shot!

I really loved how this layout turned out. I fiddled around with my scraps and it all came together. Pink Paislee Bayberry Cottage papers, diecuts, ribbon, cork (love these embellies!), brad. Prima flowers and AC thickers.
More pics from Sophia's photoshoot (of course i had scrapping in mind when i took these shots...). Used Kaisercraft again here, lots of prima flowers and maya road chipboard~which i painted and added the little lace skirt, and pearls for a necklace.

I have more layouts to post, but the old laptop is getting a bit grumpy with me and is running slow. 
Thanks for looking!
Cheers, Erin.

No comments:

Post a Comment