Friday, August 10, 2012

Happy Weekend to you all!

Last night Adrian was off watching the football with his mates, so once the kids were in bed i had some scrapping time to myself, aahhhh.

Here is my entry for Kaisercraft's Saturday Sketch #1:


Used: Kaisercraft's 'Devonshire' collection, Kaisercraft & Prima roses, Kaisercraft rubons & pearls, Green Tara leaves, twine, paperclip.

Hehe, after i complained about fussy cutting yesterday, i had another crack at it for this layout! Not great, but not too bad either...
I visited the Kaisercraft Outlet yesterday and pick up this collection for half price. Even though it's a few seasons old, i still love the colours and patterns in the papers. Considering the diecuts and letters were cheap too, i stocked up!

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Erin :) this is such a gorgeous layout. and I love that happy family pic :) Im a new follower, I see you are from Geelong, im about an hour from there, and visit Chandon regularly, love the girls there :) Have a great weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen! Thanks for the follow! I've seen your gorgeous work up at Chandon. Also I saw you at the Imagination Factory a few months back but I was too 'star struck' to say hello! Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Erin, thanks so much for visiting my blog and leaving your lovely comment. Next time your at Chandon say hi! I have the worst memory in the world when it comes to names so don't be offended if I don't recognise you lol. Mind you I can remember scrapping techniques and product names! Makes no sense.
    Love this layout!Especially the paperclip and string, nice little touches!

    ReplyDelete