Friday, June 29, 2012

Hi all. Last day of the month so posting my last challenge entry.

I was inspired by the sketch over at Creative Scrappers,  Sketch #214:


Used Kaisercraft 'Velvet Ensemble' collection, Prima flowers, DA chipboard swirl.

I just love this pic of Adrian and Sophia. Daddy and his little girl! As Adrian is a musician, primarily a singer, i would just love if both my kids get his genetics. You see, while i'm a great music lover, i'm tone deaf, no talent whatsoever! Sophia already loves to sing and dance, which i know most kids do, she's very interested in it so we will keep encouraging her and see where it goes.

Have a great weekend everybody.

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Adorable page Erin!!! love the lovely pics and the lovely color combination. Beautiful work!!!
    Thanks for the lovely comments, I really appreciate it!! Take care girl!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous page Erin! Love all the different paper layers! Thanks for always visiting my blog and leaving lovely comments...I truely appreciate them :))x

    ReplyDelete