Sunday, December 11, 2011

Three layouts to share today...
The first is a layout i did for Kaisercraft's 'Saturday Sketches' for November, which i didn't end up entering because the computer decided to play up for the last week of Nov.


It's a shame, i really love these papers, they're so pretty and girly!

Next is my enrty for December BAP over at Prima.


Used Botanical collection, and lots of prima flowers my lovely sister bought me for my birthday!

Last is my entry for December sketch over at Anna's Craft Cupboard



Used some old Cosmo paper, zva and prima flowers, AC thickers, my 'homemade' spray mist, and a vintage swap card~ i have a pile of these that i've been meaning to use on my layouts for ages!

Can't believe how quickly christmas is approaching!
Thanks for stopping by!
Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment