Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I've entered 2 more layouts in the Scrap Therapy November challenges. I enjoy making layouts inspired by a letter/word or colours more than sketches. I'm always less satisfied with my finished product following a sketch. So i'm lovin' the Scrap Therapy challenges, they're perfect!

This is for Mandy's room challenge. This month we're inspired by beautiful Christmas doors. This is my second entry this month!



Used Kaisercraft papers, Prima flowers. (ugh. i'm running low, cant wait for my Scrap Therapy order to arrive!!) This was last year's christmas card photo shoot. Sophia gave me lots of beautiful phots to scrap...
This is what inspired me:


Next Is for the Alphabet Challenge, which is 'D':


My word is 'dude'. Used Basic Grey Granola papers and stickers, prima flowers and a vintage dictionary page.
Adrian and i love Hudson's little face here! He's so unimpressed.

Might be back later with another layout post, H is wanting mama's attention, so have to scoot!

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment